Big Tech Gold Rush: The Impact on your Real Estate Business
REAL TALK MIAMI
Big Tech Gold Rush: The Impact On Your Real Estate Business
Sponsored by Side and The Luxury Network Miami
May 18, 2021
4pm – 7pm
Dan Kodsi, in conversation with Katherine Kallergis
A recent tech migration combined with Florida’s business-friendly policies has made Miami a top contender to become ‘the new Silicon Valley.’
Join us for a ﬁreside chat with Master Developer Dan Kodsi and journalist Katherine Kallergis. Together, they’ll explore this new vision and discuss challenges Miami may face as it reshapes its identity as a new tech mecca. The duo will also discuss how this shift may impact top real estate agents and brokers.
ABOUT THE EVENT
An inﬂuential network of market-leading agents and brokers come together for an in-depth analysis of industry data, trends, and information. The event is designed to help these high performers continually elevate their businesses as demand and competition continue to increase in the sizzling Miami market.
Join Miami’s exclusive network of real estate titans for captivating conversations, industry thought-leadership, and everyone’s favorite drinks, bites, and entertainment.
4:00 PM Check-In, Networking, Canapes & Cocktails
4:30 PM Talk
5:30 PM Networking, Entertainment
7:00 PM Event Concludes
Miami state of the market insights; advantages and challenges as it reshapes its identity to become a new tech mecca:
- What are the key driving factors fueling the ‘gold rush’ to Miami?
- What’s the vision for the city as it welcomes new tech migration in commercial and residential real estate?
- Who will be the winners and losers in the real estate of this transformation? Any big disruptors in the market?
- How do top agents/brokers position themselves for success in an upward-shifting market?
- How do agents attract and engage with high-proﬁle clients interested in securing real estate in Silicon Valley 2.0?